Can’t find the time to come to the library? Don’t want to get out of your pjs? Check out our list of the top 10 things you can do without racking up fines. (Some services only accessible with a valid library card number.)
10. Read along to Diary of a Fly or Pirates Don’t Change Diapers with your kids using Tumblebooks.
9. If you’re a student or educator, have your books delivered to you via Library Link. (You can return them through Library Link, too.)
6. Need to ask a question? Email a librarian using our online form.
5. Join one of our Online Book Clubs. You can get chapters of books automatically emailed to you on a daily basis and discuss your thoughts on their online forum. Titles we’re reading this week include Ignited, Dangerous Doses, and The Scary States of America.
4. Has it been so long that you’ve forgotten what the library looks like? Check out our Flickr account.
3. Need to repair your car? Check out our Auto Repair Reference Center to access repair manuals, recalls, and wiring diagrams for hundreds of makes and models.
2. Don’t subscribe to the Columbus Dispatch? Browse through the latest issues using our online access.
Check Out Ohio E-Books Today!